This legal notice governs the access and use of the website https://www.espinaler.com/es/. which is owned by ESPINALER 1896, S.L. (hereinafter ESPINALER).
Browsing of the ESPINALER website gives you the status of USER of the site and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, Noting that these conditions may be modified without prior notice from ESPINALER, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user is obliged to make proper use of the Website in accordance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to ESPINALER or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
Any use other than the authorised use is expressly prohibited, and ESPINALER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
ESPINALER, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its registered name is : ESPINALER 1896, S.L.
- Its commercial name is: ESPINALER
- Its CIF is: B-59099457
- Its registered office is in AV. PROES, 47 POL. IND. ELS GARROFERS –, 08340, VILASSAR DE MAR, BARCELONA.
- Its registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Volume 11331, Folio 213, Sheet 12054. Registration 1ª.
To communicate with us, we have different available means of contact. Regard to the following:
- Telephone: 937502521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing Address: AV. PROGRÉS, 47 POL. IND. ELS GARROFERS –, 08340, VILASSAR DE MAR, BARCELONA
All notifications and communications between users and ESPINALER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any means of the above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, ESPINALER may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all data you communicate to ESPINALER and are solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of ESPINALER and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, encouragement of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, corrupt, disrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of ESPINALER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by the massive consumption of the computer resources through which ESPINALER provides its services.
- Attempt to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of Espinaler’s or third-party computer systems and, if applicable, extract information.
- Violation of intellectual or industrial property rights and/or breach the confidentiality of ESPINALER or third party information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised or legally permitted by the holder of the corresponding rights.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and refer advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to ESPINALER, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the reproduced items are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they the object of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of ESPINALER without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right to them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case imply the existence of relations between ESPINALER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ESPINALER of its contents or services.
ESPINALER is not responsible for each user’s use of the materials made available on this website or for any actions taken on the basis thereof.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
This section is not intended to limit the liability of ESPINALER to any extent contrary to applicable national regulations, nor to exclude liability in cases where, under such regulations, you cannot decline it.
ESPINALER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and in an exemplary way, ESPINALER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, ESPINALER disclaims any liability with respect to information outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that can expand the contents offered by this website. ESPINALER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. ESPINALER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the pages web included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to ESPINALER identifying yourself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official newspapers of the public administrations, they constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as a purposeful guide of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.